The project home is the first page people see when they enter a project model. It is the place where people find basic information about the project (e.g. name, status, contact details).
Below we explain how you can add project information to this page (typically a job for the project owner).
Add project image
You can add an image for the project by clicking on the icon that you get to see when hoovering over the existing image.
This image can, for example, be the logo of project or the client organization. Some project use a photo of the site, a photo of the existing building (when it is a renovation project), or a kind of diagram.
The minimum size of the image is 375 px (width) by 250 px (height), which comes down to a ratio of 1,5 (width) : 1 (height).
To delete the image: click on the icon.
Add project information
Next to all the requirements in the model, it will be useful to present some basic information about the project in BriefBuilder–especially when you are using BriefBuilder in tenders.
You can add this information by clicking on the add property button in the project information box. Often used properties are:
- Construction client (name of the organization that commissions the project)
- Type of tender (e.g. Design & Build or Design, Build & Maintain?)
- Project type (e.g. office building or infrastructure project?)
- General description (e.g. quick summary of size and main objective)
- Location (address details of the building/plan area/construction site)
- Contact details (email and phone nr that can be used of inquiries about the project/its requirements)
Add project files (‘uploads’)
Sometimes, you may want to provide the project team with ‘input documents’, like a site plan, feasibility studies or occupancy measurements than have been done.
You can do this by clicking on the upload file button in the project uploads box.